Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Minor Disclaimer, and A Promise


 I know that I had originally promised one review a month, but for many different reasons I feel it has become wholly apparent that I am terribly bad at keeping up with a blog. Therefore as part of my summer I promise to do some catch up work. From this point forward I will be reviewing and posting what I hope to be a cleverly insightful and refreshing piece of prose chronicling my experiences while viewing every movie I have seen in theaters since February. While I realize many of these movies have no long since left theaters I feel there may be some people out there that I can advise to purchase, re-watch, or view for the first time a movie not quite so new to the world.

While this post should probably continue on to an actual movie review, I will instead use it as a way of documenting my promise to the internet so I can't back out of it. Therefore, a list below will contain all of the titles of the films (and their release dates) that will be talked about in the next month.

Oz the Great and Powerful (March 8th 2013)

The Great Gatsby (May 10th 2013)

Star Trek: Into Darkness (May 16th 2013)

Now You See Me (May 31st 2013)

This Is the End (June 12th 2013)


So, if in fact I have any interested readers out there please stay tuned and I will try not to make you regret it.

Oh! And if anyone out there is a sucker for cheesy action movies (like myself) make sure to catch Fast and Furious 6 in theaters now!


On a different note, Joss Whedon's rendition of Much Ado About Nothing hits theaters nationwide on June 21st and it is going to be wonderful.


And alas I bid you adieu and wish you pleasant movie watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment